Thursday, February 28, 2008

And Now Vee Vait!

Soooo the Bar Exam is over. It was pretty much miserable. I don't know why they have to go out of their way to confuse you and make you think that you don't know anything, but that seems to be the goal. The first day we had to register at 8 and got out at about 5:30. The second day we registered at 8 but got out at about 4:30. All together we had 13 hours of actual test time. I have no idea how I did. There were several things I didn't have a clue about, but neither did anyone else I talked to afterwards. We won't get the results for 8-10 weeks. How I hate you Bar Exam!

2 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Way to go! I can't even imagine the feelings of accomplishment, joy, relief, and stress that you're feeling right now. You truly are amazing and I'm so impressed! Sophia is also excited for you and is now happy that she can finally go to Chucky Cheese with Will!

M.M.M. said...

Good job Cuz! I am sure you passed with flying colors. I hope you do something fun to celebrate!