Thursday, August 24, 2006

Everyone's Favorite Party Game





Yesterday I was sitting in the family room reading and Will crawled up in to the kitchen. Nothing new...he goes back and forth between the family room and kitchen all day long. But after he went up to the kitchen I didn't hear anything for a minute so I looked over and Will was sitting on top of the kitchen table. I don't know how he managed to get up there without making any noise. He is a monkey boy.

And now it is time for everyone's favorite party game: Where Has Will Been? Yes, Will spent the day destroying the family room, kitchen, and bathroom. While I folded the laundry, Will emptied out all the cans. While I showered, Will emptied the bathroom cabinets. While I cleaned up the kitchen, Will emptied the entertainment center. Etc. Etc. Etc. So much for getting the house cleaned up before the family gets here!

No comments: