Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's good to be connected

Thanks to my brother Michael who was in Chicago crunching the numbers...we knew about this about 3 hours before CNN announced it. And in my head I will forever hear "Your love... is lifting me higher doo doo doooo" when I think of it.
** The coverage I was watching on CNN had that song playing while it showed the crowd waiting for Obama to speak. I was of the impression that the music was playing over the speakers at the park, but maybe it was a CNN addition.**

4 comments:

THE MORTENSENS said...

I'm bored. Can you please leave me a funny comment.
Also, with those kinds of connections, you will likely be invited to dine at the White House, right? Don't wear a dress as ugly as hers.

THE MORTENSENS said...

Hmmm. The Spirit of Christmas for under 300 dollars and in two hours. Well to me that would mean you would all meet 3 Pm on Christmas Eve and hit Wal Mart...but unfortunately you won't be able to get out of there under 2 hours. I will have to keep thinking. And my conversation I just had with Chelsey
"Chesley, after you wash your hands just leave the towel how it is folded on the rack please." (it is a white large towel placed for looks).
Chelsey-okay okay. It's not like I was pretending to get married or like I was going to do the Nativity scene or anything.
Ooooh...speaking of which, just had an idea. You guys could reenact the Natvity scene. I believe that fulfuills all your requirements. The women are sure to have a great time. Make sure there are no refreshments either. That is very wordly.

THE MORTENSENS said...

you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. What's love got to do with it, got to do with it...