Thursday, March 04, 2010

Aw

Will said the prayer the other night at dinner:

"And thank you that I have a best friend. And that his name is Bryce. And that he's my dad."

Sawyer kept yelling things after I put him to bed:

"Mom! I wuv you! ... Dad! I wuv you! ... Will! I wuv you! ... Mom! I wuv you! You a sweetie! That means I wuv you!" (This went on for about 40 minutes.)

Bryce came downstairs yesterday morning and discovered that Will was already up.
Will: Dad? Who's the grown-up after Heavenly Father?
Bryce: Uh what?
Will: Who's the grown-up after Heavenly Father?
Bryce: Um. Like who is Heavenly Father's dad?
Will: Yeah.
Bryce: Uhh...I don't really know.

Who knew he wakes up early to ponder the universe? I always thought it was so he could play video games and sneak fruit snacks and pop tarts.

No comments: